This guide covers the basics about retail merchandising and psychology.
What is it that brings customers into a store? How does a store layout affect the way a customer shops? Can color and branding affect purchasing decisions?
This free eBook explains the science behind the decisions a customer makes, including:
- How to create the perfect floor layout
- Why the right store fixtures matter
- The influence of color in store design
- The importance of color and store signage
- The best location for your cash wrap
- And more!
Download your copy of "A Guide to Retail Psychology" with this simple form.